- Do not spam. This includes advertising, posting one word
posts, or irrelevant posts.
- Respect other players and keep In Character issues from
bothering you Out of Character. You and your character are
two different people. If you have any issues, seek out an
- If you have a problem with another member, do not
announce it. Notify a staff member or admin.
- Do not cheat or abuse any glitches or bugs you find.
This will result in a permanent or temporary ban, loss of
character progression, or deletion of character.
- Do not post hentai or inapproriate photos in the forum
or as your character's portrait. Keep it PG-13.
- Absolutely no trolling.
- Character applications with names without proper capitalization or with
numbers will be ignored and deleted.
- Absolutely no drama on forum or in Discord.
- Do not discuss politics.
- Do not ask for private information from other members.
- As a player of our RPG, to many; you represent our
playerbase. As a player, and potentially a member of other
RPs, you are expected to follow their code of conduct or any
rules they have as well while role playing on their site.
Should you fall out of line on another site (affiliate or
otherwise), your actions will have consequences here as
- Threats of real world physical violence is taken very
seriously. Offending players will be immediately banned.
- Should you have an issue, you can report it anonymously.
Regular staff members will NOT be able to view who reported
the accused, save for the admin and co-admins. Should a co-admin or staff member be reported, your identity
and the report will be shielded from that co-admin or staff
member, and handled by the admin and co-admin not involved.
- Do not tag Kyuukei in discord. (With the exception of emergencies or it is his turn to post in a thread.)
- Do not go off topic in #suggestions or #bug_report channels.
|| Role Play
- Profanity is allowed, but try not to go overboard.
- Sexually explitic role play is not allowed.
- Reusing previous posts is prohibited. This includes and is not limited to; a complete carbon-copy or a slightly altered iteration.
- Sexually suggestive themes are not allowed with
underaged characters or players.
- Do not "bunny" other people's characters. Bunnying is
the act of role playing out another player's actions for
them. You do not control the actions or decisions of other
- All role play posts must be a minimum of one hundred
- You can not role play in more than one thread at a time.
- In role play threads, you must post at least once every
48 hours. When 48 hours pass, the next players in line can
choose to skip you and take your turn.
- Notify a staff member if Roshi steals your porno mags.
- Race changes can not and will not occur outside
- You are free to mark a thread as closed to prevent
anyone from participating. However, if an outside player has
reason to interact with any of the characters in the
closed thread then they are more than welcome to enter.
- If you have more than one character, then they can not
be in the same thread.
- Griefing is strictly not tolerated.
- Comic relief characters are perfectly fine, and joke
characters are fine too, but if you're being annoying for
of being annoying then this may result in a warning
or loss of character progress.
- This is a sandbox role play. Just like in real life;
events, character interactions, resolutions, and storylines
not go the way you had initially planned. We have a zero
tolerance policy for players who; guilt trip, grow outraged,
and/or rage quit a thread when things do not go their way.
- Your character is limited to the skills, abilities,
items and racials available to them by the game mechanics.
Attire and character appearance is an exception to this
ruling, so long as they offer no function other than
- Your character can not have any relation to canon
- Try to avoid making any Mary-Sue characters.
- Your character isn't famous or renown. You must earn
- Do not sign up as a character from another series; No
Jojo, you don't exist here.
- All role play must be consistent with the Dragonball Z
universe and our lore.
- Do not include any direct involvement with original
characters or otherwise without their permission in your
- Do not include any direct involvement with the
Dragonballs in your character's background.
- We do not operate in liquid time. We operate in linear
time. Certain events will cause time to pass.
- All character avatars must be of an cartoon/anime-esque style. Realistic character avatars or real life pictures of actors or anything similar are not allowed.
|| Destruction Scale
- There are a few limits that restrict the amount
of environmental destruction your character can cause, and
how much they can lift in weight, and how fast your
character can move. You can view these exact numbers (weight
your character can push, pull and lift) along with how fast
your character can move in the "Statistics" page in the
- At a battle power of 100, your character is capable of
destroying an entire city block.
- At a battle power of 300, your character is capable of
destroying an entire city.
- At a battle power of 1,000, your character is capable of
destroying an entire continent.
- At a battle power of 5,000, your character is capable of
destroying a small (Luna sized) world.
- At a battle power of 15,000, your character is capable
of destroying a medium (Earth) sized world.
- At a battle power of 350,000, your character is capable
of destroying a large (Sadla) sized world.
- At a battle power of 1,000,000, your character is
capable of destroying a huge (Namek) sized world.
- Just because you are able to commit catastraphic
destruction, doesn't mean you should (your character must
have apropriate reasoning to commit such an act). Lesser
destruction (destruction of a city, or city block) can be
done almost instantaneously; however large scale and
catastraphic scale destruction such as destroying
continenets and entire worlds require very powerful (and
specifically tagged) Tier 5 and up scale skills. These
skills are projectiles, and slow moving; allowing other
characters to intervene.
- Attempting to reign destruction on innocent people,
destroying cities, or even worlds has devestating
consequences for your character. Commiting such a heinous
act, will 100% guarantee, cause your character to be hunted
down by characters of different alignments, and scales of
power; if not for revenge or justice, then for the
devestation you may have brought to their economy or every
day lives. If you accept these consequences, then by all
means; proceed. Not to imply we don't like vile, evil,
dispicable characters like these; we simply want you to
think carefully before you act, and are full well aware of
the consequence for your characters actions that will
|| Punishment & Strike System
- 1st Strike: A warning and potential loss of character progression.
- 2nd Strike: Another warning and potential loss of character progression.
- 3rd Strike: A temporary 3 day ban and complete loss of character progression with most progressed character..
- 4th Strike: A temporary 6 day ban and complete loss of character progression with all characters in your roster.
- 5th Strike: A permanent ban on account.
- Admins and mods reserve the right to apply more than one strike depending on the severity of the offense. (Causing drama could be worth two strikes, or cheating could be worth three strikes.)
- As for "Potential loss of character progression" in the first two strikes, the likelihood of this happening depends on the offense and moderator handling the issue.